Warriors Community Foundation
Hoops 4 Kids
Through Hoops 4 Kids, Warriors achievements on the court benefit underserved youth around the Bay Area. Each Warriors 3-point basket this regular season will generate $500 for local organizations that work to improve opportunities and outcomes for kids. Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor, Salesforce, and our Supporting Sponsor, Taube Philanthropies, our team's success is now our community's success!
Our 2022-23 Beneficiaries
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Oakland develops our communitys youth into positive contributors to society.
- Boys & Girls Clubs SF inspires and enables all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
- East Oakland Youth Development Center develops social and leadership capacities in youth to excel in education, career and service to their communities.
- Playworks Northern California believes in the power of play to bring out the best in every kid. We use play to help kids stay active and build valuable social emotional skills. We partner with schools and youth programs to create healthy play environments where every child can join in.
- The OK Program of Oakland focuses on developing leadership and critical thinking skills, promoting academic excellence and reducing the high rates of incarceration and homicide amongst young African American males.
- The 100 Black Men of the Bay Area improves the quality of life within the Bay Area community and enhances educational and economic opportunities for disadvantaged, disenfranchised and low-income youth and families.
- The Booker T. Washington Community Service Center (BTWCSC) empowers the lives of their neighbors by offering individuals and families the services and support they need to become self-sufficient.
- The CiS program at the California Academy of Sciences is a multi-year, year-round, paid internship and youth development program for San Francisco high school students who come from communities underrepresented in STEM, including girls and students of color.
Through Hoops for Kids, Warriors achievements on the court benefit underserved youth around the Bay Area. Each Warriors 3-point basket during the 2021-22 regular season generated $500 for the following local organizations: Bay Scholars, Boys and Girls Club of Oakland and San Francisco, East Oakland Youth Development Center, Playworks, Real Options for City Kids, SEO Scholars, and Tandem. Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor, Salesforce, and our Supporting Sponsors, PG&E, and Taube Philanthropies, our team's success is now our community's success!
Hoops 4 Kids | Boys & Girls Club of Oakland
We might be apart, but it is our goal at Generation Thrive to make sure that teachers are still building connections within their community. Generation Thrive will provide trainings for teachers in both San Francisco and Oakland to ensure that they stay connected.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco inspires and enables all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
Playworks is the leading national nonprofit organization that's focused on leveraging the power of play to transform school culture and bring out the best in every student.
The East Oakland Youth Development Center develops the community's youth into positive contributors to society.