Through Hoops 4 Kids, Warriors achievements on the court benefit underserved youth around the Bay Area. Each Warriors 3-point basket this regular season will generate $500 for local organizations that work to improve opportunities and outcomes for kids. Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor, Salesforce, and our Supporting Sponsor, Taube Philanthropies, our team's success is now our community's success!
Our 2023-24 Beneficiaries
- Boys & Girls Clubs SF inspires and enables all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
- East Oakland Youth Development Center develops social and leadership capacities in youth to excel in education, career and service to their communities.
- Playworks Northern California believes in the power of play to bring out the best in every kid. We use play to help kids stay active and build valuable social emotional skills. We partner with schools and youth programs to create healthy play environments where every child can join in.
- Alive & Free keeps young people alive and free, unharmed by violence, and free from incarceration. To provide young people with opportunity and support to build positive lives for themselves and to move into contributing roles in society.
- DevMission aims to ensure that everyone (K-12, young adults) receive the necessary support to pursue tech opportunities by offering programs in hardware, coding and critical skills.
- Beats Rhymes and Life cultivate culturally-Congruent services, through the therapeutic power of Hip-Hop, that inspires youth to recognize their own capacity for healing.
- Enterprise for Youth empowers under-resourced San Francisco youth to reach their potential through transformative paid internship experiences supported by a community of employers, caring adults, and peers.
Hoops 4 Kids Compilation
Through Hoops 4 Kids, Warriors achievements on the court benefit underserved youth around the Bay Area.